Personal Tax Manager
Are you an experienced Personal Tax Manager wanting to work in a growing firm, offering accountancy, specialist tax and business advisory to clients including limited companies, charities?
A truly exceptional opportunity has arisen, for a Personal Tax Manager to join a national firm based in Hereford which is growing rapidly. With core values, such as "proud", "nurturing", "friendly" and "hardworking", this company recognises those who go the extra mile. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and technically skilled individual with possible partnership aspirations. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and a benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Personal Tax Manager are:
• Good all-round tax experience with emphasis on personal and employment taxes.
• Excellent interpersonal and business development skills to help grow the client base.
• Work alongside the current Tax Managers and tax staff.
• Hard working and committed but also very friendly and cooperative. Team ethic and affability are also important attributes.
• broad training & development opportunities
• Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
• Death in service benefit
• Income protection
• A range of optional salary sacrifice benefits
• Modern open plan office
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, APPLY NOW. I wouldn’t want you to miss out…