HLTA - Coventry - September 2017 Start
Lead Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Coventry - September 2017 Start
Salary Range £20,400 - £25,694 (£16,622 - £20,879 pro rata)
Academics are supporting a Secondary School in Coventry in their search for a caring , compassionate and enthusiastic Lead HLTA. As Lead HLTA you will be working to aid the development of the School's provisions for students with a range of Special Educational Needs and disabilities. This role will involve understanding and writing EHP's for students, working closely alongside the SENCo.
The Coventry Secondary School opened a few years ago and has been rapidly growing, focusing not only academic success, but on the development of a love of learning. Experience within mainstream Secondary Schools is essential for this role. Having an NVQ Level 3 or equivilant is desirable, though not essential for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to develop their career.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills (Essential)
- Thorough knowledge of SEND Code of Practice (Essential)
- Experience working within Mainstream Secondary Schools (Essential)
- Strong understanding of EHP's (Essential)
- Understanding, compassionate and caring nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Joining a strong and supportive department
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunity to make a real difference
- Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Lead HLTA or feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.