PPC Executive, £25000, Birmingham, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is leading organisation within it's field in the healthcare industry. Based in a beautiful part of Birmingham you will be undertaking a very integral role to the business as you join the team as a PPC Executive.
Your new role
In your new role as a PPC Executive you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse the PPC campaigns for all brands using Google Analytics / Adwords and create daily and weekly reports with feedback and suggestions for improvements
- Closely monitor and optimize Adwords, Bing ads and Facebook ads for the company brands
- Continually review ad and landing page performance and experiment with alternatives to improve key parameters
- Monitor and analyse user experience and journey through our sites and propose changes to maximise conversions
- Work with the marketing team to improve web pages including landing pages
- Ensure that all campaigns and online presence conform with advertising guidelines and the agreed "tone" and vision of each brand
- Keep up to date with Google changes that could impact the business
- Maintain a good understanding of the business and ensure that all online activity is kept up to date
- Keep up to date with competitor activity and assess the impact of competitor offers, marketing campaigns on our performance
- Support the SEO strategy for Healthier Weight
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a PPC Executive you need the following:
- Proficient in using analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords
- Previous experience managing PPC accounts with large budgets essential
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to interpret results into action
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital marketing and social networking channels and detailed experience of pay per click and display marketing
- A positive and pro-active approach to work
- Flexible and able to react quickly to business or market changes
What you'll get in return
In return as PPC Executive you'll get a salary of £25000 with quarterly bonuses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.