Head of Conveyancing
Head of Conveyancing
A well respected Solicitors practice based in the Black Country region are seeking a Head of Conveyancing to join their highly regarded firm. This is an urgently required position for an experienced, qualified Residential Solicitor to hit the ground running dealing with a Residential Conveyancing caseload whilst supervising 2 paralegals and an experienced Legal Secretary. For the Successful candidate, there is clear progression and a set career path to becoming a partner within the firm, with numerous benefits and a competitive salary of up to £45K.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At least 5 years PQE Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Be able to handle a caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from inception through to completion
- Be confident to supervise and motivate a team towards targets (supervisory experience not essential)
- Experience dealing with Freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases
- Work towards realistic targets
- Strong business acumen
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be highly motivated and commercially minded
- Be determined and motivated to progress
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established firm based in the Aldridge who offer an excellent competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear route to becoming a partner within the firm. Send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.