Community Stroke Occupational Therapist
MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Therapist to undertake a locum assignment in Birmingham. The contract is a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of extending.
This contract is for an Occupational Therapist to work in the Community Stroke Team covering the community waiting list.
Full time hours are available
Must be a car driver with access
If you are interested in Occupational Therapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduate Occupational Therapy experience.
- Have experience working with inpatients in an acute setting.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history, mandatory training and hold a clear DBS.
- Daily payroll
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are an Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.