Planner / Senior Planner - Construction - West Midlands
We are currently recruiting for a Planner / Senior Planner to join what we would consider our best client, they really stand out as one of the best employers in construction.
- Open to a fresh challenge?
- Want to work for a company different to the norm?
- Trying to find the job that offers career progression, work life balance and leading salary & benefits scheme?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER, THIS COMPANY HAVE THE BEST OPPORTUNITY ON OFFER FOR A PLANNER IN THE MIDLANDS
Read more to find out why:
...............HOW CAN THEY MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR YOU?
* LOCAL REGIONAL WORK long term.
* GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE with competitive working hours, they are not clock watchers.
* CAREER PROGRESSION, due to impressive organic growth in the business they have endless opportunities for staff to progress and take ownership in their own career.
* TRAINING & SUPPORT is unrivalled.
* PEACE OF MIND, they are a very stable and financially secure business to join.
...............WHAT IS THE COMPANY DOING RIGHT ?
* AN ETHICAL BUSINESS with one of the best credit ratings in the industry, paying suppliers and subbys on time, needless to say they have the pick of companies that want to work with them.
* QUALITY FOCUSSED on projects, they don't chase turnover either, leading to profitability and stability in the business.
* REPEAT BUSINESS of over 70% with the majority of this being negotiated business.
* LESS RED TAPE, this company don't have process for the sake of process and offer a working environment where you can use your initiative and entrepreneurial skills to make a difference!
.................WHAT ARE THEIR RECENT SUCCESSES?
* FULL ORDER BOOK, already secured for this year and most of next year!
* TURNOVER, rivals if not betters most top 10 main contractors on a regional basis, but also highly profitable.
* EMPLOYER OF CHOICE, maintaining low staff turnover and creating a personable & friendly team environment, a company people want to work for.
.......... WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY SO DIFFERENT ?
-Quite simply it is the enthusiasm and passion that resonates from the senior management team down, belief in their business, the air of success in the office and the ambition to drive the business forward to continued success. In short its a very positive and exciting place to work , with a contagious atmosphere that will help fuel your own career progression.
-NAME NOT A NUMBER, they can offer best of both worlds in terms of a chance to work on an interesting and wide portfolio of projects but also at a smaller business where you can get noticed for your efforts, feel you are contributing & be part of a team.
My client is a leading privately owned building contractor, with a busy and fast growing workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Planner / Senior Planner to work on a range of Building Sector projects locally.
Multi-Million Pound Projects live and ready to go.
Ideal for an already experienced Senior Planner or an intermediate looking for the next step.
-Current Planner team size around 3 and looking to grow, plenty of opportunity for progression.
-The successful recruit would report to the Planning Manager, who is friendly and down to earth, really motivated to build a good team of people, attitude is the most important, want people who are motivated. They have a good air of success in the company and want to recruit people who will contribute to keep that momentum flowing.
Birmingham / West Midlands
Reporting to a modern office on a business park with excellent local rail and motorway links with office parking.
To be considered for this Planner role you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous employment as a Planner, Senior Planner or Planning Manager.
- Previous experience on construction / building projects (Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial, MOJ, Residential or Leisure) is essential.
- Previous main contractor employment.
- Expertise in planning software, ideally Asta power project and other MS packages.
- Tender planning experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Confident and well organized.
- Results driven.
- High level of communication and client facing skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Planner / Senior Planner will receive:
*£50,000 - £70,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
*Pension (very competitive)
*Excellent Working Hours.
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74980105