Operations Manager,(Transport), Birmingham
Operations Manager, Transport
Reference Number: GB06563
Kuehne + Nagel provides logistics services to Alliance Medical Ltd which includes through the night movement of their mobile CT/MRI and PET-CT trailers. These HGV trailers are specialist pieces of equipment which are set up by our dedicated team of drivers throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Contract Manager you will lead by example mentoring, developing and managing a team of C+E Drivers and office support staff. Account Management plays a big part of the role, dealing with the customer on a daily basis in this challenging, responsive and demanding environment which runs 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Ensure resource requirements are managed in an efficient manner on forecast activity and devise tactical plans to manage shortages with a fixed internal specialist resource
* Regular briefings with Transport Controller and Transport Co-Ordinators to support the flow of information and feedback for all business and customer updates and initiatives
* Provide out of hours support for business critical issues
* Develop effective plans to ensure the team is cross-trained to provide increased flexibility and achieve all SLAs
* Provide support, advice and coaching to Operations Controller and Transport Co-Ordinators in line with ongoing development programmes and succession planning
* Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to better understand key business drivers and devise tactical improvement plans to support continued growth/success
* Manage all people processes including performance management, time and attendance, conduct issues which include the carrying out of formal investigations and disciplinary hearings.
* Ensure accident and incident investigations are carried out and recorded
* Report any H&S issues to Contract Manager, review all investigations and corrective measures to ensure root cause has been identified and addressed
* Conduct reviews and appraisals in line with company standard contributing to the site succession plans
* Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement by capturing and leading CI initiatives/projects and developing support structures through CI training workshops
* Undertake special projects, provide statistics and reports as required
* Responsible for developing and promoting a best in class health and safety culture
* Conducting external site visits to external customer sites in line with process
* Ensure all drivers are legally compliant to work and are fully trained to carry out their duties.
* Ensure all legislative controls are in place for all mechanical equipment including tractor units and mobiles
* Manage and control all documents to ensure they are controlled, legal and compliant
Your skills and experience
* Experience of customer account management on a day to day basis is essential
* Degree educated or Equivalent
* CPC International
* Ability to think on your feet in a busy ever changing environment
* Relevant Health and safety qualification i.e. IOSH Managing safely
* Demonstrate people development, motivational, communication and team skills
* Exposure to operating within a commercial environment
* Experience in working within a demanding high-stakes operation
* Strategic Management Awareness
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.