Digital Channel Director
Digital Director / Head of Digital / Head of Conversion / Ecommerce Director / Head of Ecommerce / Online Director / Head of Online
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a UK leading employer with over 15,000 employees and a billion pound turnover, who are now recruiting for a Digital Sales Channel Director.
This role will sit as part of the senior leadership team and be the most strategic and senior digital person within the company reporting to the Commercial Director responsible the owning the development of the digital customer acquisition, UX and customer journey and all web and app projects, aimed at driving improved sales and retention.
You will be responsible for optimising all digital media spend responsible for a growing team.
This a very exciting period for the business as they go through major investment and transformation with digital positioned at the heart of their approach and significant ambitions to grow their online transactions four-fold over the coming years.
Whilst the large onus of the role is on digital and UX, there will also be some responsibility for the sales and lead generation around their brick and mortar sites although this is a very small part of the proposition and the focus is on whether digital indeed replaces these sites.
To be considered of this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record in strategic digital Director or Head of level roles driving broad digital strategies across acquisition and retention.
- Previously working with significant budgets and managed digital projects with tens of millions of pounds worth revenue.
- Can evidence clear success in delivering change and comfortable working in a transformational environment.
- Commercially minded and can consider other sales channels and the role digital can play.
- Gravitas and leadership skills, with the ability to work with senior stakeholders and get buy in from MDs and Directors across the business.
- Comfortable being hands on when required and willing to roll up sleeves where required. This person will be a digital expert and remain close to the latest developments within the online arena.
If you feel this could be a great fit against your skills and experience, and a great opportunity to shape the digital strategy for a leading brand who are still at the early stages of their digital journey, please do get in touch today.