2x Electrical/Refrigeration Engineer
The technotrans group of companies successfully concentrates on applications within its core competence of liquid technology. With 21 company locations and its 1,260 employees we are local in all important markets worldwide. For many years technotrans has expanded into new fields of application within its core competence of cooling, temperature control, filtration, as well as measuring and mixing technology. The strategy is a commitment to sustainable development.
Individuals are expected to take a positive and proactive approach to the promotion of all aspects of the company.
Individuals must come to work with a can do attitude, be able to problem solve and use their own initiative to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded while keeping in mind company goals and targets.
The nature of the role require the individual to be flexible as overtime and nights away will be required.
Team working skills are vital, as well as effective communications with internal and external customers both verbally and electronically.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- To install, commission and service products supplied by the technotrans group, and other products, at the request of a customer.
- To provide high levels of service and support to customers.
- To provide accurate and well-presented reports of activities carried out on behalf of the company.
- To maintain van stock levels in good order.
- To provide accurate, timely and well-presented documentation in support of expenses incurred whilst on company business.
- To maintain a flexible approach to working away from home for manageable periods.
- To maintain regular contact with the Technical Support desk, aiming to ensure that proper and effective planning of engineer activities can be achieved.
- To identify and alert the Service and Sales team to any further support and revenue opportunities whilst on customer site.
- To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with H & S regulations.
- To maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements
- To complete any reasonable task at the request of a Director or direct Manager
- ONC / HNC in electrical/mechanical engineering or relevant experience in required field.
- City and Guilds F Gas Background in Field Service and Support
- PC Literate and familiar with using a laptop for communications and software updates
- Knowledge of equipment and processes in relevant industry
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and abroad.