Customer Service Manager - German Speaking
Customer Service Manager – Export – German Speaking
A Customer ServiceManager / Pricing Coordinator position has arisen within an entrepreneurial, successful, established sales and marketing company based within Stourbridge, West Midlands.
A fluent German speaker and writer is essential as a large proportion of communication will be in the German language. Strong Maths and analysis skills are also a must for this role which will include pricing, sales analysis and stock control.
This is a newly created role due to growth and will offer a range of varied duties. We are looking for a candidate who has long term aspirations to grow their career.
Office Based Commutable from – Stourbridge, Brierley Hill, Halesowen, Dudley, Kingswinford, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Oldbury, Wolverhampton
£23K - £27k Basic + Bonus (OTE 28k) + Career Progression Opportunities + Excellent Holiday Entitlement
- Handle customer queries.
- Answer incoming calls and emails fluently in the German language.
- Successfully complete sales enquiries to the best commercial outcome.
- Manage both raw materials and finished product stock.
- Compile purchase orders and process sales orders / invoices.
- Help to proactively develop the European market in line with strategic direction.
- Manage the day to day office activity, assisting and guiding the office team.
- Become the ‘go-to’ person for all pricing activity including analysis of stock and sales trends, using Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent German is essential, other European language skills would be useful.
- Exceptional English and German Language skills – both written and verbal.
- Friendly, confident and outgoing with the ability to manage and develop a small team
- Excellent Mathematical skills / qualifications are ESSENTIAL.
- Inquisitive mind coupled with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. The ability to write and use formulas and format data is required.
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Positive attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous telephone sales or internal account management or customer services useful.
- Excellent telephone manner with the aptitude to enjoy making outgoing calls.
- The ability to work unsupervised and use self-initiative.
As a sales and marketing organisation the company offers speciality chemicals into a niche industry. They have enjoyed successful operation for over 12 years, showing healthy year on year growth. Their prime focus is to maintain current customers whilst also targeting potential new customers within the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Employees can expect to form an integral part of the team, actively encouraged to utilise entrepreneurial flair and make their own well informed and justified decisions.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.