Multi-skilled Shift Engineer
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer to join a leading UK food manufacturer with recognisable brands that dominate the market.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the purpose of the Multi-Skilled Engineer is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
This role is 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern. 2 days and 2 night shifts, (12 hr shifts).
As an experienced Engineer, Continuous improvement will be at the forefront of your daily activities You will systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve factory lines and equipment reliability. Other day to day duties include:
- Reactive, preventative and planned maintenance
- Perform root cause analysis and fault finding
- Application of LEAN techniques
- Application / adherence of TPM
What will you bring?
You’ve seen these requirements before and that’s ok because it’s gotten you this far to date.
- Multi-skilled apprenticeship
- Electrical/Mechanical qualification, HND
- FMCG experience
- PC and PLC competent
- Significant Trouble shooting and fault-finding diagnostics and resolution experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate team skills with a positive attitude and professional approach
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to further your career with a leading producer of iconic brands and to be part of culture that drives high performance through various behaviours, including:
- Customer focus
- Ownership & accountability
- Change & innovation
- Effective leadership
The opportunity to be rewarded and revered for your skills and hard work including:
- Up to £49,000 pa salary (Inc. £6k shift allowance)
- Relocation package (Up to £5k)
- Generous Pension contributions (up to 8%)
- Other benefits (family days off etc).