A privately owned, growing organisation based in the centre of Leamington is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their expanding team and tackle their challenging workload. They are looking for a motivated employee to support their financial team, while managing clerical tasks. The client is in need of an efficient employee with a positive personality, to work within a growing team.
The successful candidate will be doing multiple elements of admin, but will also be part responsible for processing employee expenses as well as, daily bank reconciliations, obtaining authorization for supplier payments to prepare the payment runs and also managing accounts payable duties.
Ideally you will:
- Have good a good knowledge of bookkeeping
- Be able to input data accurately and quickly
- Have experience using Sage and be experienced in Excel
- Have experience working in an all-round accounts role in a fast paced finance department.
- Have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business and be part of a friendly team
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links
- Be provided with a permanent position with a competitive salary
- Provided with the potential of being provided with Study support
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.