Insurance Account Executive
Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
An exciting position exists in our Birmingham office for an Account Executive.
An Account Executive acts as a senior liaison between clients and/or producing brokers and placing brokers to ensure new business, renewal and mid-term changes so that customer's needs are best satisfied through suitable cover and pricing.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a sound technical understanding across a wide range of corporate insurance and risk management disciplines, excellent communication skills, a planned approach to managing workload and an ability to maximise opportunities.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills and knowledge:
- Some relevant experience (e.g. in accounts handler/technician role) required.
- Experience of an insurance/high pressure, multi-task environment.
- Understanding general & legal principles of insurance
- Specific product(s) knowledge and understanding of related workings
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory and legal frameworks
- Good understanding of company objectives and how own role contributes to these
- Knowledge of the market within which the company operates including an awareness of competitors, specific territory knowledge, cultural awareness
- Specific system's knowledge relevant to the role
- Growth of portfolio and new business development
- Understanding of client profitability
About Hyperion Birmingham
Our Birmingham office has a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and progress your career then we want to hear from you.