Interim HR Officer - Tupe
Role: Interim HR Officer - Tupe
Salary: Circa £33k
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2SN
The ExtraCare Charitable Trust are looking to hear from a credible HR generalist with experience in ER & TUPE as an Interim HR Officer - Tupe based in our Coventry Head Office. The successful candidate will be employed initially on a 12 month contract. As our Interim HR Officer - Tupe you will assist with the transfer of 14 ExtraCare locations within the Midlands to our partner, Midland Heart. This project will be overseen by a Project Leader, who will focus on the motivational and cultural aspect of the transfer. The 14 locations will transfer on a phased basis between August 2017 and August 2018.
You must be a confident, conscientious individual with a pragmatic approach and excellent influencing skills who can communicate in a professional manner at all levels of the organisation with the ability to build rapport quickly and engage a diverse range of stakeholders.
The successful Interim HR Officer - Tupe will also be responsible for:
- To assist in the delivery of the project plan as created by the Project Lead and Project Manager to ensure a smooth and high quality transfer of people (TUPE).
- To regularly communicate, report and alert the Project Steering Group and Project Lead/ Project Manager as appropriate on the status/progress of the HR aspects of the project.
- Ensure HR related project documents are accurate, complete, current and available in relevant timeframes.
To use appropriate I.T. processes to track timescales, objectives and actions to ensure the project is managed effectively and all timescales are met. Knowledge of itrent and or Business Objects reporting systems would be advantageous.
- Communication between ExtraCare and Midland Heart, including the location teams.
- Attending initial and or further consultation meetings in each location as required.
- Responsible for providing accurate TUPE Due Diligence information.
- Work with the ECCT Project Team and HR Manager.
Health and Safety
- To take responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety, Information Security and Risk Management ensuring ExtraCare’s Health and Safety Policies and Requirements are fully implemented, monitored, and adhered to at all times by all staff.
- To be aware and compliant with all ExtraCare’s policies and procedures, ensure that all staff comply with any policies and procedures in place, at all times.
- Any other duties as required from time to time.
A credible HR generalist with excellent interpersonal skills, who isn’t intimidated by complexity and is able to work under pressure and produce accurate results.
A confident, conscientious individual with a pragmatic approach and excellent influencing skills who can communicate in a professional manner at all levels of the organisation.