Regional Management Accountant
My client is a national leader, due to recent changes within the finance team they have a requirement for a Regional Management Accountant.
The aim of the role is to assist the Regional Finance Director to deliver business targets.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Provide business partnering with a number of functional departments, including monthly updates on spend vs. budget as well as hand-holding through the budget process
• Review Monthly Management Accounts to ensure integrity of the reports
• Daily cost reporting and cost control conference calls with operations
• Provide insightful performance update to both regional board and group
• Maintenance, reporting and analysis of weekly costs for the region
To be considered for the role:
• Studying CIMA
• Strong Analytical and Excel Modelling skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
• Excellent Presentation skills On offer is an excellent basic salary with Study Support.
A full job spec can be sent upon request.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.