Commercial Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner vacancy has arisen within the commercial finance team of a highly successful Midlands based brand name. The role will be a business partner to a key division within the business in a true adding value capacity.
The Finance Business Partner will be accountable for:
• Providing understanding and evaluation of commercial opportunities for stakeholders, including appraisal of new markets and products.
• Reviewing monthly financial reports on financial sales and margin performance, highlighting key performance issues to management.
• Analysis of opportunities and risks with regard to achievement of sales and margin targets.
• Building up an understanding of divisional activity to enable a valued contribution to business decision-making
• Delivery of annual budgets and monthly forecasts, working with the operations team to ensure budgets meet financial objectives and are sufficiently challenging.
• Contributing actively to cross-functional project teams, ensuring financial objectives and performance of projects are communicated and understood.
• Review and analysis of cost centre overhead expenditure, highlighting over-spends and risks to budget achievement.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent) with relevant post qualification experience alongside a strong academic record. Additionally, you will need to have a strong and demonstrable financial modelling, analysis and planning background. Excellent communication skills are also needed for strong stakeholder influence and engagement.
In return they will be offered a chance to challenge themselves in this fast paced, change focussed environment developing a skill set that will allow them to progress and become a senior manager of the future.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.