Online Campaign Manager
Job Title:Online Campaign Manager
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Halesowen, Midlands, UK Salary: £30,800-£33,800
Company: Intouch Games Ltd Posting Date: 29/06/17Closing Date: 29/07/17
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Intouch Games for an Online Campaign Manager to join their expanding team in Halesowen, West Midlands UK.
Due to positive growth and huge potential we are looking for Online Campaign Manager to join our ever expanding team. We would like to find an Online Campaign Manager who will positively contribute to our business’s continued success and be proactively involved in all aspects of Advertising bids.
The position will combine research, creation, execution, optimisation and reporting of day-to-day relationships with our social media partners (with a particular emphasis on Facebook). In addition, you will work closely with our data analysis team to help best optimise campaigns and provide department heads with in depth performance analysis.
Within this role you will be the numbers expert reporting to and working with heads of departments including finance, acquisition marketing and CRM. You will work with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven service provider for strategic decision making. You will demonstrate flair and creativity in your work and develop digital strategy within our company. You will also work closely with our SEO team reporting successful Social Media ad bidding that should be targeted by our SEO team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will specialise in either SEO, Ad bidding or Affiliate Management. Working with the wider marketing team, duties will include a combination of the following:
· Purchase and maintain advertising traffic from social, mobile channels and online networks
· Facilitate development of social media advertising strategy using a variety of platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
· Maintain a strong online company presence through social media platforms
· Oversee bidding strategies over various platforms
· Competitor analysis on all aspects of Ads bidding strategies across the market
· Work with the SEO team to lead all aspects of the companies SEO efforts and develop a strategies to combine the company’s current Social media success to be incorporated within SEO growth plan
· Manage, maintain and grow the companies Affiliate program
- Development of online marketing strategy and deliver against KPI’s
· Use market experience to input into the creative content of our current technology
· Constantly reviewing new opportunities & new technology in order to craft the perfect advertising campaign;
· Keep abreast of changes in the industry
· Will have experience in Digital Advertising
· Be very commercially minded & able to constantly deliver ROI
· Well rounded understanding CPA tracking
· Experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
· Strong academic background from degree level and up (a degree Accounting, Marketing or a related field)
· Excellent with Excel - logical, text, date, statistical, lookup and reference functions, charts and formatting are a must
· Ability to calculate accurate conversion percentages, averages, weighted averages, deviations, correlations and various other KPIs used to monitor and drive business growth
· Ability to create visual representations of data (using amongst other products Excel and PowerPoint)
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Able to explain what the ROI conversion means to a non-mathematical business person.
· Experience with metrics driven-decision making
· Proven experience owning business statistics
· Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding business and product strategy
· Demonstrated capacity for being entrepreneurial
· Have an excellent understanding of on line tracking
Would be considered an advantage:
- Have an excellent understanding or experience of online marketing principles;
- Strong interest in digital communications;
- Strong interest in digital advertising and marketing with a primary focus on social media, blogs and web content.
Right to work check will be required prior to employment commencing.
Job posted: 29/06/2017 Job closing date: 29/07/2017
Intouch Games are the developers of multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino sector. As reflected in our corporate strategy, our brands are player centric therefore we constantly focus on what delivers value to them and what constitutes an exceptional player experience - we understand what makes a player tick. Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player focused organisation, Intouch Games has rapidly grown with over 2 million players across its brands and has established itself as a dominant force within the eGaming industry, winning various industry awards. Whilst our brands are player centric, Intouch Games is people centric, the continuation of our success relies on the brilliance and strength of our dynamic teams. We invest in our people, support them with personal development and the growth of their career with us.