Sales Ledger / Credit Control
My client is a well-regarded business with an international presence, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Control / Sales Ledger Administrator.
Working from the office in North West Leicestershire, you will report into the Sales Ledger and Credit Manager, assisting with:
• Credit checking / referencing of new customers
• Allocation and reconciliation of incoming payments against customer accounts
• Raising and process of rebate payments and credit notes
• Management of company bank accounts to ensure smooth cash flow
• Provide Manager with cash forecasts and create reports relating to Aged debtors and credit risk
• Assist Credit Control and General Finance team with ad hoc duties
• Daily use of ERP Systems and MS Excel Applicants will ideally have previous credit control or sales ledger experience and be happy to work as part of a small but busy team.
In return, my client can offer a challenging and varied role with long term scope to move into a Senior Credit Controller vacancy. Excellent benefits coupled with study support towards CICM or AAT can be given.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.