Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a growing company based in Birmingham.
On offer is an interesting analytical workload, good exposure to senior stakeholders and a salary of £38,000-£42,000 per annum.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing weekly and monthly reports using multiple complex data sources
- Identifying KPIs and implementing appropriate monitoring and reporting
- Analysing revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure
- Producing data analysis for the budgets and forecasts processes
- Supporting the timely production of the monthly finance pack
- Managing the weekly as well as monthly revenue and P&L forecast process
- Supporting senior management and departmental heads with in-depth analysis
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have strong communication skills
- Be educated to at least degree level
- Possess excellent IT skills, including good MS Excel knowledge and ERP experience is desired
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call James Feeney and Alex Ellis on to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.