A market leading Software Company currently requires a SharePoint Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Based in their fantastic modern offices in Solihull, West Midlands, the role will involve developing and maintaining the company implementation of SharePoint Online within Office 365.
What the role entails:
As a key member of the team you will help to maintain and administer SharePoint Online services, including Search, Workflow, BCS, Secure Store, Enterprise Metadata, UPS and InfoPath services. We are looking for people who have previous experience of developing, configuring and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Some of the key skills we are looking for are the ability to manage and support SharePoint Online end user accounts, permissions, access rights and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
You will be expected to liaise with vendors regarding the efficient implementation of new software products, tools, and systems as well as resolution of any adaptation issues. You will also be a part of the team that recommends, plans, schedules, and performs Software improvements and upgrades. Some of the operational duties will include liaising with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint Online framework, sites, and information. It will also involve enhancing SharePoint Online functionality and/or performance. You will be asked to generate web statistics and reports, using custom or packaged tools.
What your background will include:
- Degree in the field of computer science, or appropriate experience.
- 3 years of dedicated SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online Farm Administration, including advanced knowledge of SharePoint Designer.
- Qualifications from the MS SharePoint 2013 course stack preferred.
- Mastery of SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint administration, including: management of service applications, management of web applications and corresponding IIS components, site collection administration, performance tuning, solution deployment, search framework and PowerShell Scripting.
- Must be able to work occasional nights, weekends, and on-call as necessary.
If this is great opportunity is of interest to you, please submit your CV via this advert to Tom Brookshaw at OCC Computer Personnel