Hotel Food and Beverage Manager - Birmingham - £25-30k bonus
Tonic have been asked to source a hotel food and beverage manager for a large multinational hotel located in Birmingham city centre. The successful candidate will manage the two hotel restaurants and bars, the lobby area and will oversee room service.
You will be responsible for maximizing colleague productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests. You will also be responsible for preparing the Venues Business Plan through a structured and strategic approach, working together with the Venue Team and other stakeholders.
The successful candidates main duties will be -
- Ensuring that costs and expenses are managed in such a way, that they deliver on the brand promise and the long-term sustainability of the business, while still meeting forecasted profitability.
- Driving marketing opportunities, be it social, digital or PR and ensure these opportunities are maximised by actively working together with the Marketing Department of the hotel and/or designated creative or PR agency.
- Ensuring that annual goals are being set and agreed in writing with each of your managers, and that these goals are actively managed and reviewed through regular performance development conversations.
- Celebrate success where appropriate and where performance expectations are consistently not being met, discuss with HR department.
Our client is looking for the following attributes -
- You will have previous experience successfully managing multiple outlets, either from a hotel environment, or from an independent business with transferable skills.
- Passionate about your area of expertise, you will be a role model who is approachable and a team player.
- You will self-manage and mentor others within food & beverage.
- Technologically savvy, you will be able to use computer systems and social media for the best interests of the business and your team.
- You will have previous experience in managing costs within multiple outlets, and have prepared business plans with a strategic and structured approach.
If you are interested in this role please apply today with a covering letter and an up to date CV. Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.