Customer Service Field Consultant
Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Field Consultant for a corporate professional services company covering the Midlands. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Guru to ensure the retention and service delights and exceeds customer expectation. The role comes with uncapped bonus and a company car.
The Customer Service field consultant will drive Customer retention by taking ownership of cancellation through a caring, persuasive an influencing approach.
The role of Customer Service Field Consultant:
- Visiting customers face to face identify queries and issues to achieve the customer promise of resolution first time to maintain the contract and avoid cancellations.
- Using customer service procedures to appropriately recognize and enforce breach of contract terms or to negotiate an acceptable contribution for early termination of contract.
- Negotiating, incentivising and reselling the benefits of products/services resolving any issues and reassessing to achieve a satisfied customer.
- Liaison with Sales,Service, Head office, Customer service teams to minimise cancellation and retain the customer.
- Proactively look for opportunities to up sell product and services to enhance the customer experience.
- To carry out Courtesy calls to maintain and exceed customer expectation.
- To achieve and exceed individual target which will include quality, Customer retention, Saved business, cancellation rates whilst achieving a proactive approach to customer service.
- Taking personal ownership for the customer care and first time resolution of customer relationships.
If you are a calm, professional person and have a passion for customer care. If you are able to provide your customers with an exceptional experience then do not delay contact Mercury Talent today?