We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity which has become available for a passionate and ambitious Assistant Accountant within the South Birmingham area. The role is with a very well established and progressive global organisation in an extremely desirable sector within manufacturing. The company is renowned for supporting employees and giving them a stepping stone to succeed in their chosen area.
There is an opportunity available for the right candidate who will ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience, be AAT qualified or be educated to degree standard, studying ACCA or CIMA and is looking to complete these with the help of this organisation. You should have experience assisting with full month end processes, undertaking weekly and monthly reconciliations and be able to help produce various ad-hoc reports.
Ideally, you will:
• Be part-qualified in ACCA or CIMA and looking to continue and complete these studies
• Be forward thinking and have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a fast paced professional finance role
• Have experience of working for a large organisation in a team of finance professionals, but will also maintain the initiative to be able to work independently
• Have good communication skills and have the confidence to develop further
In return you will:
• Receive full support in finalising your studies
• A good competitive salary with a genuine opportunity to progress within the company
• Work for a globally recognised business in an ever-growing and adapting environment
• Be working alongside top performing and qualified accountants
This is an ideal opportunity for driven individual who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, benefit from working for an extremely interesting company and add to your accountancy experience.