Technical Support Engineer
Current growth has necessitated the requirement for additional technical staff. We are looking for the right person to fulfill the role of a Technical Support Engineer based in our Derby office with the following tasks:
- Assembly of various sizes of PC from mini to Petabyte servers
- Service and repair of these servers
- Telephone support for Cathexis servers and software
This position would suit a recent college graduate. Full training will be provided.
- Good communications skills
- Good knowledge of all current Windows OS
- Basic knowledge of Linux, preferably Ubuntu
- A passion for exploring computer system capability
- Networking and networking equipment
- Clean driver’s license
- Own transport
We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with your skills, experience and qualifications.
A work place pension is included.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.