Temp to Perm Call Centre Operatives Evening and Weekends
Salary: £8.00 rising to £9.27ph after 12 weeks training
Our client based in Tamworth is seeking a Call Centre Operative on a temp to perm basis.
Shifts can range from Monday to Sunday 4:00pm - 10:30pm on a 20 hour week. (3 to 4 weeks’ notice given)
Candidates will complete a 12 week training programme, at the end of which there is an opportunity for a permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a progressive and successful company.
The role will involve:
- Answering a large amount of inbound calls in a professional manner
- Obtaining and inputting information onto the system accurately and efficiently
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role would be advantageous
- Accurate data entry (please note this will be tested)
- Reliable and punctual
- Due to the location candidates must be car owner/drivers
Please apply in confidence by sending your CV to Zoe.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, you have been unsuccessful.