Hospitality Account Executive
As the Hospitality Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Build a rapport with potential clients with a view to generating new business
- Management of accounts
- Develop relationships with current spending clients
- Have regular contact with client accounts communicating any updates, offers, changes etc
- Keep all reports with client details up to date at all times
- Support outbound activities of the sales team when required
- Understand upselling opportunities and possible referrals
The successful candidate for the role of Hospitality Account Executive will have:
- Proven experience of working in a sales/ target driven environment
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Knowledgeable of Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM Systems
- Desire to exceed targets
- Strong negotiator
In return the Hospitality Account Executive will receive a basic salary of £24,000 per annum + sales target bonus.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.