A leading company based in Coleshill, are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their small team. In this key role, you will be looking after the day-to-day management of the department (3 Staff) as well as providing hands on control of the Accounts.
- Responsibility for both sales and purchase ledger
- Cash flow management
- Raising invoices, debt analysis, credit control
- Production of Trial Balance sheet
- Bank Reconciliations
- Deal with all queries, supplies and customers and resolve
- Investigate invoice rejection and check PO reports for errors
- Report on KPIs
- Assist and complete monthly payroll
Key skills and experience required:
- Proficient in Sage Line 50 and Excel
- AAT or Part qualified Accountant
- Cash flow, payroll and purchasing experience
The company offers excellent benefits including Bupa Private Health Care, Pension Scheme and Life Insurance.
Hours & Salary
- Full time or option for slightly reduced hours
- Salary c£25,000 PA
If you can fulfil all the elements of this role, we want to hear from you today.