£20k to £25k
Our client is looking for an Administrator to join the firm's Birmingham office.
With an excellent reputation and recognised across the UK, this opportunity is perfect for you if you have at least a couple of years’ experience working within the Financial Services sector and keen to further enhance your career and develop technically. Your key skills will include administration, well organised, strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering excellent customer service to clients.
- You will have a good knowledge of Pensions and Retirement
- Providing comprehensive support to senior financial advisers, including the administration of Investments, Pensions and Protection for individual clients
- A working knowledge of Cofunds and Fidelity (Funds Network) would be advantageous!
- The submission of new business and servicing, including protection, investments, top-ups, pension transfers and drawdown
- A good understanding of remuneration structures e.g. fees and commissions
- A working knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Administrative Support is required
- An understanding of Defined Benefit Scheme administration, group risk administration and renewal processes would be advantageous
- You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, have a good working knowledge of Excel software and some experience of using Adviser Office (Iress) would be an advantage
- Educated to A Level, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- You’ll get a range of employee benefits which includes 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service