EBD Teacher, West Midlands
Are you looking for a new role for September? Do you have transferable skills that could help children succeed in life? Do you have experience working within a Special Needs back ground? Have you worked with children who are diagnosed as EBD? Do you have a real passion to make a difference to a young person's life?
I am currently looking to recruit NQT, QTS teachers or someone with experience within a similar background who have a real passion to work with Special Needs students. You will be working with students who have ADHD, Autism and Emotional Social and Behaviour difficulties (EBD) for positions starting in September.
Some exciting opportunities have arisen within Special schools across the West Midlands area who has been rated as Good and Outstanding on recent OFSTED reports. With management and leadership being highlighted as Outstanding.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues (EBD)
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience within a PRU setting or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic level's.
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses like Team Teach
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to or alternately please call me on for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.