Assistant Accountant required for a superb manufacturing business based in West Bromwich. This company has enjoyed good growth over the previous years and is a big name in its field, and is now seeking someone AAT qualified or starting ACCA/CIMA to join them as they continue to grow.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Calculating and posting journals including accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Investigating variance to budget
- Maintenance of the cash books
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA (study support is offered with this role), and ideally be AAT qualified or have a relevant degree in finance or related discipline. You should have experience supporting month end accounts with accruals and prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations previously. Strong Excel skills are also essential.