School Events Administrator
School Events Administrator - Derby - Temporary - Part-time - Required ASAP
Your new company
Hays Education are working with a not-for-profit Educational establishment who are looking for a School Events Administrator for a temporary, part-time (2.5 days per week) role, with an immediate start.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be liaising with schools and Senior Leadership Teams to arrange various events for the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have the following skills and experience to be successful in your new role:
- A background in events and/or marketing administration
- Educated to degree level
- Recent, relevant experience working within schools in an Administrative role
- Experience with, and confidence using Microsoft Office applications
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, extremely punctual, patient and able to work independently
- Any person working in an educational establishment must hold an enhanced DBS check
What you'll get in return
Hays Education has had an established Support Service desk in Nottingham, providing quality non classroom based staff into schools. We also provide free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training to any candidate who is registered and working for us as part of their CPD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.