Group Financial Accountant
Are you looking to move out of practice, into industry but into a role which makes strong use of your technical accounting skill-set?
If so, this role could be a good option for you, the role involves no travel, a healthy, regular, work life balance and the opportunity to progress into a more commercial role in the future or to continue progressing in Financial Accounts.
This role would probably suit someone from a medium to large practice as there are elements of VAT and Tax in the role. The position offers strong variety and certainly isn’t a role where every day is the same. Whilst the main part of the role is more financial accounting orientated, there are strong elements of business partnering involved as well which is great experience to add to your CV.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completion of month end close and financial results production
- Review of monthly management accounts and commentary
- Consolidation of group results
- VAT returns
- Stock and GRNI reporting and analysis
- Year end accounting and tax packs including liaison with external auditors
- Ad-hoc, project reporting and accounting
- Analysis of performance against budget and forecast
- Profitability reporting and analysis
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified