Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CALL CENTRE
£18,000 - £26,000 BASIC SALARY.
25 DAY’S HOLIDAY + EXTRA AVAILABLE
MARKET LEADING UNCAPPED COMMISSION
TEAM BONUS + PENSION + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Our client is a highly accredited, award winning recruitment business with offices across the region. They operate across 20+ specialist divisions and turn over nearly £60m a year. Every employee is classed as an asset and they invest in inductions and training programmes to ensure each team member has the tools to do their job to the best possible level. They have appeared on the Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for more than once for that reason.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre Recruitment Consultant to launch the new division from Coventry. The role will be diverse, demanding and interesting and includes:
- Working on developing the volume call and contact centre business in the local area.
- Acting as the first point of contact when driving candidates are looking for a new job or a temp assignment.
- Providing a vital link between clients and candidates to match them together
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business.
- Developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment to find fully suitable candidates.
- Using social media and localised networking to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Visiting client’s premises to build and develop relationships and gain a full understanding of the job you are hiring into.
- Advertising vacancies by creating and placing adverts across a range of media such as job boards, newspapers and social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and ensuring applicants have the correct documentation to work at the client premises.
- Fully briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and ensuring candidates know full details on pay.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to the number of drivers placed in shifts each week, new businesses converted and monetary targets achieved.
- Ensuring timesheets and payroll is submitted correctly.
- Providing an informed and professional service always.
In return, you will receive a salary in line with your recruitment experience (min. 6 months), basic salaries start at £18,000 up to £26,000 for more experienced applicants, uncapped commission and a fully comprehensive benefits package and full training to get you to where you want to be in your career.
Apply in confidence