Removal Drivers - Immediate Start Available
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a prestigious moving company, as a Removals Driver, working to the highest standards within our industry. You will handle furniture and personal effects in a professional manner and demonstrate a positive attitude with customers, employees and sub- contractors.
Applications from ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Working across the UK this role will involve overnight stays ranging from 2 to 4 nights a week dependant on the customer’s needs.
· Maintaining a high standard of driving in accordance with Traffic Regulations
· To ensure handling of items, furniture, office and commercial effects correctly, professionally and carefully at minimum cost to employer
· Can take control of projects when required
· Ensure all goods are clearly identified using the correct procedures
· To provide fully completed Tachograph charts correctly on a regular basis
· To work within a team to achieve customers’ requirements
· Treats all customers with dignity and respect
· To exceed customers’ expectations by going the extra mile
· Willing to undertake training and develop further training opportunities
· To represent and uphold the company’s brand at all times, ensuring clean personal appearance and tidy uniform
· To be able to work well with minimum supervision
· Able to make own judgement using initiative within the role boundaries
· To act professionally at all times
· Ensure timesheets are fully completed accurately and regularly
· Thrives to achieve great results
· To complete daily vehicle checks
· To maintain confidentiality at all times
· Full driving license
· Physical Fitness
· Excellent Customer Service
· Attention to detail
· Able to overcome challenges and obstacles
· 21 days holiday (inc Bank holidays)
· Pension Scheme
· Full Uniform provided
£26,000 per annum + overtime available
£100.00 per day.
£500.00 per week.