Recruitment Administrator ASAP Start
Job role: Recruitment Administrator (Immediate Start)
Salary: £16,000 - 17,000
Benefits: International organisation, with great career prospects
Location: West Bromwich
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 9am - 5am
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for an innovative logistics company based in West Bromwich; they are expanding their HR and Recruitment Team. They are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis, with an immediate start.
If you have a strong administration background, experience of working in a fast paced environment and knowledge of recruitment this is the perfect role for you!!
This is a multi-functional role, that will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to engage with senior managers across company, supporting the recruitment of drivers in a ever changing, competitive role.
Purpose of Recruitment Administrator:
to provide end to end Recruitment support to the hiring manager Managers nationally. The purpose of this team is ensure the company has compliant drivers ready to work for the organisation in order to meet the needs of their clients.
The main role and responsibilities of a Recruitment Administrator will include, but t limited to;
- Screening candidates for position both CV's from job boards and telephone interviews
- Composing and submitting adverts on national job boards
- Coordinating and arranging interviews nationally
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Making necessary drivers checks for audit and compliance
- CRB and DBS checking employees
- Answering general queries
- Dealing with inbox request
- General ad hoc recruitment admin as required
The ideal Recruitment Administrator will possess:
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience within recruitment would be ideal
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential
- Ability to multitask conflicting deadlines
- Great attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Friendly approachable personality
Please do not delay in contacting Office Angels this role is an immediate start, please only apply if you can be available within 1-2 weeks notice
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.