Regional Manager - West Midlands and Warwickshire
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced passionate catering Regional Manager to join our business covering West Midlands and Warwickshire.
As a Regional Manager you be responsible for 12 Business and Industry contracts with an annual turnover of £4 million. This role would require someone who has previous experience managing teams across multiple sites specifically within contract catering.
You will lead and motivate a fantastic energetic team across the sites and will drive a fast paced food service, ensuring we deliver a consistently excellent customer experience.Package description
Up to £45,000 dependent on experience + Car + Bonus + Excellent BenefitsMain responsibilities
As the Regional Manager we will expect you to develop strategic and operational plans for regional client’s needs, managing execution and measuring results.
You will take overall responsibility for the effective running of the operation, the implementation and ongoing improvement of outstanding standards and profitability. As well as continuing to grow and develop a strong relationship with the clients across the area.Ideal candidate
- You will have a background in multi-site catering or food management, preferably in an outsourced catering company
- You will have excellent communication and management skills
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
- Experienced within a multi-site and client environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.