We have an opportunity for a Payroll assistant/Payroller with an established Chartered Accountants in Solihull. As a Payroll assistant/Payroller you must have experience in a Firm of Chartered Accountants preferably in a Payroll Bureau. Payroll Bureau duties will include:
- Liaising with clients with regards to their payroll needs
- Collate information and process annual, quarterly, monthly, 2 weekly and weekly payroll
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Submit information to the Inland Revenue
- Upload auto enrolment information to pension providers
- Create and upload payroll journals
- To resolve queries raised by clients
- To liaise with HMRC and resolve PAYE & N.I queries
- To provide support to the Payroll Manager and Senior Payroll Manager
Our client is offering a range of benefits along with the generous salary, as well as the opportunity to work within a friendly and inclusive environment.
Thomas Jean Associates was founded in 2001 specialising in recruiting for Chartered Accountants for all types of roles including Payrollers,Juniors, Semis, Seniors, Auditors, Managers and Partners.