Wire EDM Programmer
A large automotive manufacturing group outside Aston, Birmingham are recruiting a Wire EDM Programmer to join the tool room and shop floor. They feature an excellent learning and development facility, as well as an excellent working environment with hands-on managers who know the tools well.
The Wire EDM Programmer role will require you to:
- Work to fine tolerances
- Setting and programming of EDM machines, Charmilles is preferable
- Programming VISI
- Work on a high volume automotive environment
- Complete parts for the tool room
As such, the Wire EDM Programmer will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to quality check own work
- Apprentice, NVQ, HND/HNC trained or equivalent
- Happy working on the day shift
- Knowledge of Toolmaking, including precision punches and dies, grinding and EDM spark erosion
The company is offering you as a Wire EDM Programmer:
- £12.75 per hour - in line with the rest of the shop floor
- Paid weekly for first 13 weeks - permanent position
- Paid monthly after this time
- Excellent working culture and hands-on managers who know the machinery and processes well
- Large training and development facility to improve skills and prospects
To apply for the role, contact Peter Nee immediately.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com