Avian Technical Manager
Avian Technical Manager - top 3 Animal Health company
Field based role - UK wide
Salary: c. £50,000 + 10% bonus, company car, generous benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers, critical illness cover, etc.)
Avian Technical Manager - this exciting opportunity has just come up with a global leading Animal Healthcare company, due to internal promotion.
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Vet (ideally in Poultry Medicine) to provide technical and marketing support to the company avian products in the UK, and oversee and be involved in the provision of the vaccination services activity in the assigned territory.
- Provide effective technical and commercial support to company customers.
- Provide technical and vaccination services support to the full range of avian products.
- Organise and oversee technical and commercial field trials.
- Maintain a close contact with the key veterinarians, production companies and key influencers working within the poultry industry.
- Develop innovative technical/marketing concepts in order to better position the avian products in collaboration with the local and regional avian managers.
- Play an active role within the Avian EMEA/Global team and collaborate with counterparts responsible for other geographic areas for the general benefit of the Avian business.
- Represent company Avian business at Technical Meetings/Forums/seminars as required
- Support Avian Team in field as required - Farm audits/technical meetings/Training sessions
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification in Veterinary medicine/Science, preferably with specialist qualification in poultry medicine and production.
- Working knowledge of the Poultry industry, poultry diseases, pathology and diagnostics.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously, and plan, organise and prioritise your own day/territory
- An accomplished communicator in both face-to-face and group settings with the ability to give effective presentations.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis for further information.