Childrens Service Manager
We are looking for Children's Service Manager's to work for a large Charity organisation based in Shrewsbury for their short break services, offering support for children and families with learning disabilities.
The company, offer an attractive salary of £24 - £26500, 30 days holiday, Pension Plan, health scheme and discounts and much more…
- As the Service Manager you will be required to manage the home in accordance to Ofsted regulations and therefore need to have a clear understanding of the policies and procedures.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing each of the services to ensure staffing and training is in place.
- One of the services requires a brand new set up, you will have the project skills to facilitate this from start to finish, and however the organisation do have a strong support network for recruiting Support staff.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management working with Children (or equivalent)
- Minimum of a year's experience in a Care setting has a Manager.
- 2 years in the last 5 years working with children/young people.
If you feel that the above role is something that you would be interested in finding out more about and have answered "yes" to all the ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS, then apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.