Graduate Systems Developer - £22,00k - Birmingham
Are you immediately available, looking to kick start your career in IT?
Would you like to benefit from ongoing training and development within the healthcare sector?
Do you want to work for an organisation who really makes a difference to people’s lives?
QA Consulting are currently working in conjunction with the NHS to recruit enthusiastic graduates who are passionate about building and developing a career within the Health sector. This role sits within the NHS Blood and Transplant division based in their offices in Central Birmingham. You will be working as part of their 5,000 strong team, where you will undergo an intensive 12 week training programme in C# and Dynamics.
During your 12 weeks you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Scrum
- C# Foundations
- .Net Development
- Continuous Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics
After which time you will then start working on site implementing the skills you have learnt on the programme.
- To cover all the stages of the software development lifecycle relating to NHSBT software systems and databases.
- Contributing to technical specifications in conjunction with NHS staff members.
- To further support, you will be responsible for researching and developing the most up-to-date technologies, tools and platforms.
- To facilitate the integration of new solutions with existing NHSBT systems.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you are up-to-date with industry trends.
- Salary Band 5: £22,128 to £28,746 dependent on experience. Please note, during training all employees with be starting at the minimum.
- 2 Years Fixed Term Contract
- Full-time, 37 ½ hours per week Monday to Friday
- 27 days per year plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Award winning L&D department
- Minimum of a 2:1 in a STEM related degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to develop a career within IT
- Proven leadership qualities
- Exposure to the above technologies with a predominant focus on .Net
- Possess a valid driving licence allowing the holder to drive in the UK. (Desirable)