My client is in the process of searching for a candidate with knowledge of both payroll and accounts who is looking to specialise within payroll. The role will be looking after 3 payrolls that vary in size from 60-150.
The client I am currently working with is a well-established organisation based in North Birmingham. With a large turnover and longstanding reputation for progression, this company is known for looking after it's employees.
The Payroll Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Looking after 3 separate payrolls
- Processing 60-150 people on the payroll
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom System (Not Essential)
- Monthly and annual pension reporting
- Deal with 3rd party deductions
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of general accounting
- Be able to liaise with HR
- Answer queries from employees and 3rd parties
- High level of communication skills - Verbal and Written
£25,000 - £28,500
Study Support for AAT