Sales Engineer - Capital Equipment
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to join a globally renowned Industrial heating equipment manufacturer based in the West Midlands. Our market leading client are offering an excellent package and exceptional training for the perfect Sales Engineer. With a highly successful history spanning over 60+ years, this privately owned business can offer longevity as well as the opportunity to sell Capital equipment to a global audience. furthermore, my client are currently ranked number one as the market leading heating equipment manufacturer, securing over 51% of the entirety of the market, demonstrating true testament to the reputation of the business and product quality.
Sales Engineer Duties -
- Visiting customers to discuss potential requirements.
- European Travel/ Territory management once training has been completed
- Handling requests from customers for product information.
- Receiving specifications and preparing Quotations.
- Following up on customer's orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- After-sales and customer support.
Sales Engineer Overview -
You will have one or more of the following:
- Experience within induction melting
- Have Engineering experience
- Capital plant sales
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering qualifications
Benefits of the role:
- Fully expensed car or car allowance
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travelling Europe
If you would deem yourself suitable for the role, please provide a covering letter along with your CV.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com