Cyber Security Consultant
Haig&Co are partnering with a client in Birmingham to support their strong growth in their IT & Cyber Security business. We are recruiting for an Cyber Security Consultant to join an experienced team to assist various sector leading projects.
This organisation is assisting clients in advancing their businesses through strong and secure data platforms. With various security threats in the marketplace, they are hiring and developing passionate people to be among some of the very best in the industry.
The position of Cyber Security Consultant will be a key team member in a fast growing business delivering future thinking IT Security solutions. Components of the role requirements would be;
- To be the local subject matter expert on all IT Security matters, providing expert advice and solutions to all levels of stakeholders
- Provide a pro-active and diligent IT security conscience on all tasks
- Implement and manage security threat and vulnerability management duties
- Provide advice on best practice on all matters relating to IT Security and Security Networking
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on all threat assessments, vulnerability management, network topology and work with a solution oriented approach to resolve all incidents
- Ensure all appropriate measures taken to combat threats and react to all areas of concern/threats
- Manage and create security controls and work with the business and InfoSec teams to ensure appropriate levels of knowledge
We are looking to talk to IT & Cyber Security professionals with strong consultative and communication skills and above all else a passion for technology, security and good business practices. Areas of skill and qualifications might include;
- ISO27000 interest and understanding
- Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISA/M, SANS, GIAC
- A proven track record in technology solutions deployed within a Cyber Security framework
- PCI-DSS would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Governance, Risk & Compliance procedures
- Possessing the ability to work with multi-disciplined stakeholders and non-technical personnel
One of the best cyber security groups in the city you can expect to be rewarded by a defined and tangible development path, being mentored by some exceptional talent and working in a progressive and very social environment.