Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: Upto £10.00 per hour (dep on experience)
Job Type: Full Time
The company is a manufacturer of heavy plant machiney. Due to rapid growth of this already established business an opportunity has arisen for x5 Service Engineers at their site in Telford.
Reporting to the works manager, the main purpose of the job is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing, and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial and Heavy line equipment to the highest standard.
The objective of this role is to provide the Customer with a World Class level of Customer Service.
- Service and maintain plant equipment to the manufactures specifications.
- Undertake repair and service work on the machine to the agreed work plan, to bring the machine up to the required standards.
- Breakdowns - to diagnose faults and report progress to Service Controller within requested timescales to enable regular updates & communication with the customer.
- Operate laptop technical diagnostics (training will be given).
- Operate digital tablet system to accurately complete and sign off all job cards, giving full description of work carried out.
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy.
- Undertake comprehensive risk assessments and ensure safe working practices are in place whilst undertaking work.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Where necessary discuss machine concerns direct with customer.
- Provide best possible levels of customer service at all times.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role.
Experience - knowledge and experience of a variety of machinery ideally, construction, agricultural, industrial or commercial vehicle based machines.
Use of diagnostic tools and equipment essential.
Communication - Ability to deliver appropriate communication both internally and externally.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Time Management - Ability to set timescales to own tasks to enable completion of duties. Ensuring that all work is completed within specified time frames and report when completion times cannot be met.
To apply for the role please send your CV to alternatively call Sarah on .