Salary: £19,000 per annum
Job hours: (Potentially Flexible hours TBD) otherwise 7.00am - 4.00pm
Our client is an independently owned manufacturer and importer of life-saving products for the construction industry. Their core range of innovative products includes fire protection, fall arrest equipment, environmental products and first aid solutions.
The Care Taker role involves daily routine tasks for the upkeep of the premises and workspaces to provide a clean and tidy environment and re-stocking of consumables. This role involves working in a high standard environment and ownership and accountability will be key to the success.
The Care Taker Role:
- All Cleaning tasks for all areas of the building including office space, Kitchens, Toilets, Boardrooms, assembly areas and Gym.
- Routine checks of equipment – Replenishing consumables i.e. photo copy paper, coffee machine, toilet rolls etc.
- Routine daily food organization and purchasing
- Daily Meeting room organization and tidy up after meetings have finished
- Catering tasks, Drinks, Food for external suppliers and customers etc.
Personal Skills required of the Care Taker:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal skills;
- Strong verbal communication;
- Smart professional approach;
- Ability to learn new processes;
- Excellent time management;
Personal Qualities of the Care Taker:
- Good attention to detail
- Diligent follow up
- Able to accept instructions
- Able to use initiative
Our client is an extremely energetic and enthusiastic place to work with a full team of 50 personnel. They understand the need of training their teams in order to fulfil their role successfully but do require personnel with experience in the role as described above.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Care Taker position then please apply now!