You're a 'best in class' Category Buyer hungry for the next challenge. You're looking to join an extremely fast paced organisation where you'll be given the autonomy to make a real difference in the way things are done!
Your focus will be on:
- Improve commercial value within supply chain by reviewing a range of food and non-food categories for a catering business across the UK and Ireland.
- Executing a range of strategies to review an agreed range of categories to support the business goal of being recognised as the most distinctive workplace catering experts - connecting customers with on-trend food and wellness programmes, enabled by market leading technology.
- Analyse spend data from various data sources as required.
- Use best in class procurement skills and systems to negotiate commercial value and exceed budgeted targets in-line with our growth strategy.
- Build supplier relationships to develop supply chain performance for both contracted and sub-contractor provision.
- Develop stakeholder engagement across our business and supplier base aligned with our Food Ideals and values.
- Promote and drive sustainable supply chain initiatives and targets, building on the Company's sustainability approach.
This position has real flexibility. Although the offices are based in Bristol you could be based in Bristol, Birmingham, Reading or similar.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch.