Sales Account Manager
My client is a national supplier of portable energy devices to a variety of different sectors. You will have the opportunity to sell into some of the most lucrative industries in today’s market working within their close-knit sales team.
The company is owned by a parent company in France and supply internationally so this can be an introduction to an unlimited number of prospects! This company offer fantastic incentives including trips abroad!
Duties of a Sales Account Manager include:
- Outbound calls to generate new business
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Manage and build 10 – 20 accounts initially
- Liaise with buyers
- Process all customer orders
- Constantly maintain relationships
- 15 – 20% of this role is account management, with the remaining focussed on business development
To be considered for the role of Sales Account Manager, you will be:
- Experienced in a sales environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel and formulas
- Target driven and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent at building and relationship building
You will get:
- An experienced Sales Account Manager will get the chance to work for a company with a fantastic reputation within its industry
- A Management team that will appreciate you, reward you and recognise your achievements
- A busy, successful and positive working environment with an established, dynamic sales team
- Initial products and skills training
- Salary reviews as you progress
The successful Sales executive will have experience in:
- Outbound Calling
- Account Management
- Business Development
If you are a Sales Executive looking for the next step, then call Scott now!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .