SF Group are working with a Birmingham based client regarding a project role to create a trading subsidiary from a standing start. This is a challenging post, set against tight deadlines, which has arisen from significant parent company growth.
Key responsibilities of the role will include
- Preparation of the legal documentations
- VAT registration and declarations
- HM Revenue and Customs registrations
- Bank account opening
- PAYE System registration
- Filing of the Articles of Association at Companies House
- Registration of the Directors
The ideal applicant will be a qualified accountant with hands on experience of creating subsidiary companies. You will be confident in acting independently, setting project deadlines and working under the guidance of parent company stakeholders.