The role is a full time and permanent position working within a well-established IT department. The role has a strong possibility of further development and career progression for the right candidate.
As the Senior Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Management of the IT Staff Plan to track Staff absence/holiday requests
- Action IT Tickets & Service Requests to order Software / Hardware
- Raising and the Administration of Purchase Orders
- Management of IT CAPEX Requests
- Submit Overtime and On-Call payments
- Monitor and manage the issuing of contracts to temporary IT Staff and organise payments to them through timesheets
- Processing of invoices
- Arranging the issuing of offer letters and contracts to permanent new starters within IT
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Administrator will have:
- Experience of working in an IT Environment would be desirable
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of Procurement would be desirable
- Experience of working with finance systems would be desirable
- General Administration experience
The company is not easily accessable on public transport. In return the Senior Administrator will receive a basic salary of £22,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.